Everyday Mom's Meals: Church Supper #33
_____

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Church Supper #33

I'm sorry, there will be no Church Supper today. I've decided it's just not worth it anymore. I'm not even sure if blogging is for me either. I think I'm going to have to re-evaluate this entire EMM thing. Okay, I can't even keep a straight face anymore~
April Fools!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is just about the saddest thing I've ever typed! I could never stop doing something I love so so much! I hope this weekly meal finds you at the end of a great week. For us, it's the beginning of Spring Break! And this Mommy could not be happier about that! I'm exhausted and while I'm sure to keep busy having fun w/ Alex this upcoming week, I know we both have sleeping in on our schedules! Please link up your favorite recipes from the week, or great ones you have shared in the past. Maybe something perfect for the upcoming Easter holiday. Always know I wish you God's blessings the whole week long~

Last Week's Most Viewed Recipe:


Congrats! Please feel free to grab my "Featured On" button!

Now, let's eat!

Rules:

1. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you like!

2. Link up to your ACTUAL recipe, not just your homepage. Much easier to find you that way!

3. Include a link back to EMM on your recipe post or grab my button!

4. Leave comments so I can visit you back!

5. Visit at least 2 other sites and tell them you joined them at my Church Supper!

6. Follow my blog here w/ GFC and on Facebook :)



7 comments:

Lady Behind The Curtain said...

Thank you for featuring my Strawberry Shortcake Appetizer! Today I am sharing my Soft Pretzels. I hope you have a nice relaxing Spring Break. Thanks for hosting. ---Sheryl---

Winnie said...

Thank you for hosting this party, and wishing you a great day!
Winnie

Hun.... WFD said...

Happy Sunday Krista! Thanks so much for hosting and I hope you enjoy the Easter Nest Cookies I've linked up. Have a blessed week!!

Lisa @ Lisa's Dinnertime Dish said...

Thanks for hosting, Krista! Have a great week!!

CEK said...

Good morning Krista and nice joke! lol Thanks for the reminder and for hosting yet another wonderful Church Supper. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Lisa @ Flour Me With Love said...

Thanks so much for hosting Krista :) Have a wonderful week!

Back for Seconds said...

I am a new follower and am happy to link up a couple recipes today!