Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic Memorial Day weekend! I missed all of you last Sunday, but was hoping all of you were having as much fun as the 3 of us were. We're headed into our last
week of school, and it's only 2 days long! That's right, as of Wednesday Monkey will officially be a 2nd grader. We are all super excited for summer vacation, and I'm in total denial about him growing up! To me 2nd grade might as well be college! Oh well, I'll think about that come August. For now, I'm just ready to enjoy the next couple months with my favorite little man.
Since we haven't gathered for 2 weeks, I know you all have yummy things to share! And remember I wish you God's blessings all week long~
Last Week's Most Viewed Recipe:
Congrats! Please feel free to grab my "Featured On" button!
Now, let's eat!
1. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you like!
2. Link up to your ACTUAL recipe, not just your homepage. Much easier to find you that way!
3. Include a link back to EMM on your recipe post or grab my button!
4. Leave comments so I can visit you back!
5. Visit at least 2 other sites and tell them you joined them at my Church Supper!
6. Follow my blog here w/ GFC and on Facebook :)