Everyday Mom's Meals: Church Supper #42
_____

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Church Supper #42

Schools' out for SUMMER!!!!!!! Yes, that's right we finally ended the school year on Tuesday. It was a fabulous year, and we will definitely miss Monkey's teacher next year, but we are all so happy to finally have vacation upon us. This is the earliest he has gotten out, thanks to that mild winter and no make up days, so we have 2 full months to do all those fun things we plan all year long. Congrats Monkey on a fabulous school year! We couldn't be more proud of what you accomplished this year and the fabulous little man you are becoming!

Last day of 1st grade!
Have fun sharing your recipes this week. I always enjoy seeing all the yummy things you bring to the party. Please remember I wish you God's blessings all week long~
 
 Last Week's Most Viewed Recipe:

Congrats! Please feel free to grab my "Featured On" button!

Now, let's eat!

Rules:

1. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you like!

2. Link up to your ACTUAL recipe, not just your homepage. Much easier to find you that way!

3. Include a link back to EMM on your recipe post or grab my button!

4. Leave comments so I can visit you back!

5. Visit at least 2 other sites and tell them you joined them at my Church Supper!

6. Follow my blog here w/ GFC and on Facebook :)


6 comments:

Sheena @ Hot Eats and Cool Reads said...

Thanks so much for hosting!! Have a great week!

Lisa @ Lisa's Dinnertime Dish said...

Thanks for hosting, Krista! I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday with your family! :)

Hun.... WFD said...

We still have about 2 weeks of school left, here in Ontario Canada. My son and I are counting down the days, LOL. Hope you guys have a fabulous summer and Thanks for hosting!!

Served up with Love said...

Thanks for hosting Krista...we have 3 more days left of school. The kids are super excited too! I shared some lemonade, it would be perfect on these hot dog days of summer. Have a great week!

Addicted to Recipes said...

Thanks so much for the feature! I love that so many readers have taken interest in my Mom's cake! Thanks for hosting another great party!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting another wonderful Church Supper! I shared my Homemade Mozzarella Cheese. Have a beautiful and blessed week dear one! <3 and hugs!